TRAZERBOT 1.3.0.3 for T4.2 now available


  • Added fi-FI, zh-CH translations 
  • Added random send interval for Gold Farm list (0,5)mins more
  • Fixed Gold Farm List entries for fr servers
I will be working on Windows 8 issue my friend told me the code run on his windows 8 machine.. 
Maybe I just need some tweaking to make it work :)

11 Responses to TRAZERBOT 1.3.0.3 for T4.2 now available

  1. Anonymous says:

    How long will it take for windows 8 to come out? :)

  2. zero says:

    as soon as i have volunteer testers :D

  3. Anonymous says:

    i can do it! email me at tomaas@live.se

  4. Anonymous says:

    Version is v1.2.3.0 - not 1.3.03

    I can't login on this one.

  5. Anonymous says:

    My bad 1.2.3.0 is not for t4.2 :(

  6. Unknown says:

    what server are you trying to log into?

  7. Anonymous says:

    when startup still 100% work pc
    and i notice when i have under 10 village its not 100%
    but when i have more village like 16 when startup analyzing village information its up to 100%

    can you tell me why ?? and at process task manger when start like 120.000 and still going up

  8. Anonymous says:

    trazer bot i take the wrong version. with the 1.3.03 it is OK... except cpu loading to much when enable farms

  9. Anonymous says:

    If i got an in game message, bot freezes permanently. Plz look after that.

    Win 7 64 bit, T4.2.

  10. Anonymous says:

    Can not use the computer every time it check village.

    Its a very good bot but please fix this, I need my computer not only for travian bot.

    Win Xp 32 bit, T4.2

  11. Anonymous says:

    its same to me... when check village pc 100% and make my pc freeze

Leave a Reply